From a scientific nutrition perspective, studies show an overwhelming majority of the global population experiences a deficiency in five key nutrients – Iron, Iodine, Omega 3, Vitamin B12, L-Carnitine – with vegans and vegetarians the most affected.
VeSmart’s purpose is to empower you to achieve a complete nutritional profile through targeted supplements that deliver just what your body needs. The VeSmart Products contain premium quality ingredients optimised for maximum potency and absorption with a minimal impact on the environment.
We developed each formula to enhance your active, healthy lifestyle with no energy wasted, plenty gained.
The Sources of VeSmart Scientific Nutrition
- Conflicting Messaging
- These are issues we all face: contradictory dietary advice; confusing messaging from endless supplements; inconsistent information depending on what we read. But what can you do?
- The Natural Path to Scientific Nutrition
- Overcoming such barriers isn’t easy, but there is a ray of hope: Orthomolecular and Integrative Medicine is a field of research focusing on the prevention and treatment of disease by tackling the underlying causes. It targets your biochemistry at a cellular level to rebalance metabolic mechanisms in the mitochondria, delaying cell degradation to promote good health. Anti-ageing protocols correct and prevent hormonal decline with the unique properties of natural ingredients protecting cells from oxidative stress.
A natural, science-backed approach to superior quality food supplements.
- Rooted in Medical Science
- VeSmart Founder Dr. Naim has over three decades’ experience in Orthomolecular and Integrative Medicine. He has worked for the UN; established the Swiss Society for Longevity; joined the World Anti-Aging Academy of Medicine as Director and is a member of the European Society of Anti-Aging Medicine, while he continues his orthomolecular research from his specialist clinic in Geneva.
“I’ve dedicated a career to finding the perfect solution for balanced, plant-based living; VeSmart KIT is just that.” – Dr. Naim
The Ethos Behind the Products
Anyone can feel great on a healthy diet, but Dr. Naim’s research highlights how vegans, vegetarians and even the broader population lack Iron, Iodine, Omega-3, Vitamin B12 and L-carnitine. While these nutrients are fundamental to feeling energised, positive, and at your physical best, supplements often suffer from low-quality ingredients and inconvenient formulations.
VeSmart set out to build a healthy living-focused supplements brand delivering targeted, high-potency, premium-quality nutrients. Merging an ethical ethos with a focus on environmental responsibility, we’re empowering you to take a proactive approach to your nutrition through superior products in minimalist, transparent, and convenient formats: scientific nutrition backed by decades of orthomolecular research.