VeSmart Omega 3
An omega 3 emulsion blend derived from flax and chia seed oils. The formula contains plant-based Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA) and Gamma-Linolenic-Acid (GLA) helping maintain healthy blood cholesterol levels, boosting both brain and heart health.
Download A Day with VeSmart – The Infographic showing When and How to take each VeSmart product.
Why Choose VeSmart Omega-3
- VeSmart omega -3 has the added benefit of both flax and chia seed oils in a high-potency omega -3, 6 blend for maximum ALA and GLA absorption. As we derive the formula from exclusively plant-based sources, we avoid the unpleasant aftertaste of fish oil products.
- VeSmart derives its omega -3, 6 blend from flaxseed and chia seed oils for a vegan alternative to typical, synthetic supplements. Delivering two grams of additional ALA and GLA every day, your body will have sufficient reserves of ALA and GLA fatty acids to convert into brain-boosting EPA/DHA.
Omega 3 Fish Oil Capsules
|A. Absorption & Form||HIGH|
|B. Vegetable Source of Omega|
3 & Free of unpleasant fish
|C. Free of Potential Toxicity|
found in Fish
To view all content of the table swipe left and right.
Benefits of Omega -3
- Promotes cardiovascular health, improves concentration and memory
- Helps lower cholesterol, lower triglycerides and fight inflammation
- Avoids age-related brain shrinkage and cognitive decline
About Omega -3
- There are two families of omega-3 fats. Fish and animal oils containing EPA/DHA, which are vital for fighting inflammation, improving cardiovascular health and reducing age-related cognitive decline. Then, plant-based sources containing ALA. ALA plays a less direct role in cell function than EPA/DHA; however, your body converts around 15% of ALA into EPA/DHA. So, by consuming the right quantity of high-quality, plant-based omega-3 fatty acids, you can maximise your EPA/DHA levels.
- If you lack omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, you risk inflammation, unstable heart function and age-related brain shrinkage; your brain could start to reduce in size after a certain age, resulting in memory loss, difficulty concentrating, and both hearing and sight issues. Plus, without adequate omega-3 to battle bad cholesterol, your cardiovascular system will suffer.
VeSmart founder Dr. J. P. Naim is an expert in Orthomolecular Medicine. He has over 30 years’ experience using natural ingredients to combat ageing, improve health and boost well-being at a cellular level. He develops all VeSmart products as part of Swiss Longevity Laboratories while continuing his practice as a family physician in Geneva, Switzerland.
Swiss Orthomolecular Formula
Swiss Longevity Laboratories benefits from three decades of orthomolecular expertise to bring you high-potency, easily-absorbed supplements made from premium-quality, naturaly-sourced ingredients.
VeSmart’s Swiss orthomolecular formulas are among the highest efficacy supplements you are likely to find.
Nutrients as Nature Intended
Our supplements are free from the chemicals, pesticides, toxic heavy metals (such as mercury or arsenic) and environmental contaminants you might find in animals and fish.
Everything we do, we do with the environment in mind: our ingredients are ethically sourced, while our packaging uses FSC MIX paper.
GMP - Good Manufacturing Practice
All VeSmart products are manufactured in GMP-approved facilities with our operating partners in Italy working to pharmaceutical standards.
- Serving Size: 1 stick-pack (10 ml).
Servings per Container: 30.
|Amount per Serving||NRVs*|
|OMEGA -3, 6 EMULSION BLEND from: Flax Seed oil (Linum usitatissimum) Chia Seed oil (Salvia hispanica)|
|OMEGA -3 [ALPHA LINOLENIC ACID (ALA)]||2g|
|OMEGA -6 [GAMMA LINOLENIC ACID (GLA)]||0.54g|
In case you don’t see the entire table: swipe left and right.
- Other Ingredients: : Water 5.14g, Fructose 0.8g, Glyceril stearate citrate 0.3g, Flavoring 0.05g, Tocopherol extract 0.05g, Sodium benzoate 0.01g, Potassium sorbate 0.01g; Xanthan gum 0.008g; Sucralose 0.002g.
When & How to use VeSmart Omega -3
- Take VeSmart Omega 3 after lunch or dinner.
Use one VeSmart Stick Pack, preferably mixed with a drink at room temperature.
Shake well before use and open with scissors for ease.
Where to store VeSmart Omega -3
- Store in a cool, dry place at temperatures between
5 and 25 degrees Celsius.
- “Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Before using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Do not exceed the recommended dose.”